NLE RESULTS 2022 – Here is the Nursing Licensure Exam NLE Result November 2022 including the complete list of passers.
The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release November 2022 Nursing Licensure Exam NLE Result including the list of passers, top 10 passers and top performing and performance of schools anytime soon.
Nursing Board Exam Result November 2022 – NLE Full List
The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the Nursing Board Exam Result November 2022 including the NLE complete List of Passers – NLE RESULTS 2022
The November 2022 Nursing Board Exam Result including the list of passers, top 10 passers and top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be officially released by PRC.
The Nursing Licensure Examinations have been given at testing centers in the National Capital Region, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
PRC Board of Nursing is headed by its Chairman, Elsie A. Tee, and its members, Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Merle L. Salvani, Zenaida C. Gagno, Leah Primitiva S. Paquiz, Marylou B. Ong, Elizabeth C. Lagrito administered the board exams on November 12-13, 2022.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- LIST OF PASSERS (A-F)
- LIST OF PASSERS (G-L)
- LIST OF PASSERS (M-R)
- LIST OF PASSERS (S-Z)
- TOP 10 PASSERS
- TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- Nursing Practice I (Community Health Nursing)
- Nursing Practice II (Care of Healthy/At Risk Mother and Child)
- Nursing Practice III (Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations – Part A)
- Nursing Practice IV (Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations – Part B)
- Nursing Practice V (Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations – Part C)
- Patient Care Competencies
- Safe and Quality Nursing Care
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Health Education
- Empowering Competencies
- Legal Responsibilities
- Ethico-Moral-Spiritual Responsibilities
- Personal and Professional Development
- Enabling Competencies
- Management of Resources and Environment
- Records Management
- Enhancing Competencies
- Quality Improvement
Anatomy and Physiology, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Nutrition and Diet Therapy and Parasitology and Microbiology are also included.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
The Nursing board exam result November 2022 is expected to be released within eight (8) to fifteen (15) working days after the last day of examinations or on November 21-December 2, 2022.
However, the examinees should expect that the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.
Nursing examinees can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to check the board examination results. NLE takers will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.
Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.