Here Are Some Lucky Foods You Can During New Year’s Eve 2022 Celebration
LUCKY FOODS 2022 – Here are some lucky foods that we can serve during the New Year’s Eve celebration (Year of the Water Tiger).
A lot of people across the world have been serving delicious foods every New Year’s Eve. Shoppers are carefully choosing the foods they will serve during the holiday celebration. Most of them prefer to serve the so-called “Lucky Foods”.
Serving alleged “Lucky Foods” every New Year’s evening has been already a part of the Filipino culture and tradition. Many of them believe that serving those stuff can bring good luck and good health.
The so-called “Lucky Foods” does not only bring luck and prosperity but it also gives joy to the family who were eating the delicious meal together.
Many people are still affected by the coronavirus pandemic, which causes health crisis and negative impact to the global economy. The pandemic causes tears, hardships, and poverty to many people.
Here are some foods that can allegedly attract good health and great fortune in 2022:
- Milk and other dairy products are believed to bring prosperity and wealth in the coming year.
- Serving lentil meals together with pork and sausages during New Year ’s Eve is a good idea since lentils are shaped like round coins, which signifies financial prosperity.
- Consuming pork products such as bacon and other varieties can bring a lot of progress in life.
- Many people believe that eating cakes can bring good luck and prosperity.
- Some Asian people believe that slurping long noodles without cutting or breaking them can give longevity and happiness in life for the coming year.
- It symbolizes abundance because its scales represent silver.
- Grains like rice, risotto, oats, and barley were believed to soak up negativity and bad omens.
What can you say about these lucky foods? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.
Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
Read Also: 12 Lucky Fruits for New Year’s Eve 2022 – According to Feng Shui Experts