What Is Fantastic In Tagalog? (Answer)
FANTASTIC IN TAGALOG – There are several words in the English language that do not have a direct translation to Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully understand them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Fantastic” based on context. Furthermore, we are going to provide you with some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
Fantastic can be translated as “Kahanga-Hanga, hindi kapani-paniwala, kamangha-mangha, napakaganda, or kagila-gilalas”. Here are some example sentences:
- As we enter the Stabbursdalen National Park, a fantastic landscape opens up around us, with distant snow-covered mountains gleaming in the sunshine.
- Peter had a fantastic performance during his school’s talent show.
- Hector did a fantastic job with his singing during karaoke night.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Pagpasok namin sa Stabbursdalen National Park, bumungad sa amin ang isang napakagandang tanawin, pati na ang mga bundok na nababalot ng niyebe at kumikinang sa sikat ng araw.
- Si Peter ay gumawa na kagila-gilalas na pagtatanghal sa talent show ng kanilang paaralan.
- Si Hector ay mayroong kamangha-manghang pagtatanghal sa karaoke kagabi.
For other English-Tagalog translations: