Crowned Miss World Philippines 2021 Tracy Perez reveals why she had fallen down twice during the pageant.
TRACY PEREZ – This is the reason why Miss World Philippines 2021 Tracy Perez fell twice during the coronation night of the beauty pageant.
In a previous article,newly-crowned Miss Universe Philippines for this year, Tracy Maureen Perez, has fallen down twice during the coronation night. First, she accidentally slipped and rolled over on the stairs of the stage and the second was when she slipped down during her first walk as the winner.
People guessed that it could be because of too much tiredness because the pageant lasted for six hours. The length is long enough for the candidates to get really exhausted considering the high heels they are wearing and maintaining a poised stand most of the time.
She is Michelle Dee‘s successor and the pageant was held at the Subic Bay Convention and Exhibition Center in Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongapo, Zambales. And speaking about falling twice, she shared her thought about what happened and she’s uncertain of what to feel about it. To recall, her falls became a trending topic online.
Addressing the concerns about her, she assured the people that she is fine and doing good so far after the fall. What matters to her is that she was able to stand back up. She expressed as per ABS-CBN report, “Siguro po it was a mixture po of a little bit of everything. Siguro the gown, the heels, the stage, lahat-lahat na po. Pero rest assured gagawin ko po lahat. My stamina is okay. Lahat-lahat, everything is okay. Nangyari lang po talaga… very much healthy po.”
Perez will represent the country in the 70th Miss World pageant on December 16, 2021 and the international competition will be held at Coliseo de Puerto Rico Jose Miguel Agrelot. Megan Young was the first one to bag the crown and she’ll be the second if she successfully gets it as well this December.
Check out the full list of winners:
- Miss Supranational Philippines: Dindi Pajares
- Miss Eco Philippines: Kathleen Paton
- Reina Hispanoamericana Filipinas: Emmanuelle Vera
- Miss Tourism Philippines: Trisha Martinez
- Miss Environment Philippines: Michelle Arceo
- Miss Multinational Philippines: Shaila Robertera
- Miss Eco Teen Philippines: Tatyana Austria
- First runner-up: Riana Pangindian
- Second runner-up: Janelle Lewis
- Miss World Philippines 2021 2nd Princess Is Janelle Lewis, Here’s Her Bio
- Ganiel Krishnan Bullied By BBP Swimwear Provider? Designer Apologizes
What can you say about this? Let us know!