Here is the Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Board Exam Results June 2021 Including the List of Passers
Here is the Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Board Exam Results June 2021 including the list of passers as per released by PRC.
The Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Licensure Exam Results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released.
The Marine Engineer board exams have been held at the testing centers in the National Capital Region on June 7, 8 and 9, 2021.
PRC Board of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering members Engr. William B. Hernandez and Engr. Edward B. Cruz administered the licensure examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Mathematics, Hydraulics, Strength of Materials, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics and General Engineering – 20%
- Principles of Marine Engineering including Resistance, Powering, Machinery, Power Plants, Application of Modern Electrical Units, Equipment, Propeller and Shafting – 20%
- Principles of Naval Architecture including Stability, Flooding and Subdivision, Speed Selection, Weight Estimates, Economics of Operation – 30%
- Philippine Merchant Marine Regulation and Code of Ethics – 10%
- Ship Design, Building and Classing Steel and Wooden Vessels, Construction Methods and Practice – 20%
The Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Licensure Exam Results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations or on June 14, 2021.
The exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Successful Examinees are required to personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals for the verification of exam passing rate.