Here are some famous celebrities who auditioned in Pinoy Big Brother but failed to be accepted.
PINOY BIG BROTHER – These five famous celebrities of today have actually auditioned to be a housemate of Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) but failed.
Liofer Pinatacan is named as the big winner of “Pinoy Big Brother: Connect“, the latest edition of the reality show which concluded just recently. The grand finals were held on Sunday where the 21-year-old housemate dubbed as the “Dong Diskarte ng Zamboanga del Sur” garnered 20.9 percent of total votes that made him this edition’s winner.
He won Php 1 million and a house and lot. In second place is Andrea Abaya who took home Php 500,000.00, followed by Kobie Brown of Parañaque City in third place, and the “Kwelang Fangirl ng Sarangani” Jie-Ann Armero is in fourth place. Despite the shutdown of the ABS-CBN network, the reality shows pushed through and ended successfully.
Going back to previous audition and screening session for possible housemates, some famous celebrities that we know now have actually tried their luck but failed to be accepted as a housemate.
Check out these celebrities below:
- Vice Ganda – “It’s Showtime” host revealed just recently that he auditioned for the show’s first celebrity edition in 2006 but he quipped “laglag si betla”. (See: Vice Ganda Shares PBB Season 1 Audition Experience)
- Nadine Lustre – She auditioned in the same season her ex-boyfriend James Reid came out as a big winner. (See: PBB Director Lauren Dyogi Reveals Audition Video Of Maine Mendoza, Nadine Lustre)
- Ivana Alawi – In one of her vlogs, she shared that her journey to becoming an actress included trying her luck joining the reality show but she failed to be a part of it as a housemate. (See: Ivana Alawi Shares She Once Auditioned For Popular Reality TV Show)
- Jerome Ponce – Prior to his stint in the hit series “Be Careful With My Heart” , he actually auditioned in PBB twice – for “Teen Clash of 2010” and “Teen Edition 4”.
- Maine Mendoza – The Kapuso actress now recalled that enjoyed the audition experience eventhough she was not able to make it in the show. She really wanted to be a housemate but she believed that it wan’t the right time for her yet. (See: Maine Mendoza Talks About Her Viral Pinoy Big Brother Audition)
- PBB Housemates Who Were Born Into Wealthy Families
- PBB Connect: Safety Protocols That Housemates & Staff Must Follow
What can you say about this? Let us know!