What Is Spontaneous In Tagalog? (Answers)
SPONTANEOUS IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Spontaneous ” based on context.
Spontaneous can be translated as “kusa, kusang-loob, or biglaan”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Peter wanted his performance to be spontaneous so he didn’t practice any of his lines and wanted to speak from the heart.
- We threw our friend a spontaneous surprise because we felt like he needed something positive.
- How could they refrain from spontaneously bursting into song?
- The song and dance number they did was spontaneous.
- They overwhelmed Alan by their “spontaneous, genuine, loving interest” in him.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Gusto ni Peter na ang kanyang pagtatanghal ay kusang-loob kaya naman hindi siya nag ensayo ng kanyang mga linya at gusto nitong magsalita na galing sa puso.
- Binigyan namin ng biglaang surpresa ang aming kaibigan dahil naisipan namin na bigyan siya ng bagay na positibo.
- Papaano nga sila makapipigil sa kusang pagsilakbo ng kanilang damdamin na umawit?
- Ang pagkanta at pagsayaw nila ay biglaan.
- Naantig ang damdamin ni Alan dahilan sa kanilang “kusa, tunay, na mapagmahal na interes” sa kaniya.
For other English-Tagalog translations…