What Is Criticize In Tagalog? (Answer)
CRITICIZE IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Tagalog, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article we are going to talk about the Tagalog translation of the English word “criticize”.
Criticize can be translated as “pumuna, pintasan, punahin, or nag “bigay kritisismo”. Here are some example sentences from English to Tagalog:
- Peter didn’t want to criticize the work of his friend, Hector, but unfortunately, he had to because it was required for their project.
- In fact, at the first meeting of the Board of Longitude, the only one who criticized the clock was Harrison himself!
- Constant criticism can harm children who are still learning to develop their mental state.
- Regarding higher criticism, the fact is that, as yet, no solid proof has ever been produced for its ideas.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Ayaw ni Peter na pumuna sa gawa ng kanyang kaibigang si Hectorm subalit, kailangan niya itong gawin dahil ito’y kailangan para sa kanilang proyekto.
- Sa katunayan, sa unang pulong ng Board of Longitude, si Harrison lang ang pumuna sa kalidad ng sarili niyang orasan!
- Ang patuloy na pagpupuna sa mga bata ay maaaring magdulot ng negatibong epekto sa kanyang pag-iisip na nag dedevelop pa lamang.
- Tungkol sa higher criticism, ang buong katotohanan ay, hanggang sa kasalukuyan, wala pang matibay na patotoo na nagpapatunay para sa mga ideya nito.
For other English-Tagalog translations…