Miss Earth 2020 Top 20 Candidates Announced
MISS EARTH 2020 – The top 20 contestants who won spots in the Miss Earth 2020 pageant have been revealed.
Today is the much-awaited virtual finals of Miss Earth 2020. The preliminaries and coronation were streamed online on KTX. The proceeds will go to the Miss Earth Foundation.
Based on a report from Baguio City Guide, the Top 20 semifinalists of the prestigious pageant are finally revealed. Four candidates who won the ‘Best Eco Video’ from each region will automatically earn a spot in the pageant’s Top 20.
Roxanne “Roxie” Allison Baeyens bagged the ‘Best Eco Video’ for Asia and Oceania. She is now one of the Top 20 to compete for the crown.
On July 5, 2020, Baeyens bested 32 other candidates to win the Miss Philippine Earth title. The 23-year-old beauty queen who represented Baguio City made history after winning Miss Philippines Earth 2020 in its first-ever online pageant and coronation amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here is the complete list of Top 20 Candidate who will continue to compete for the crown:
- Netherlands – Tessa Le Conge (Best Eco Video)
- Denmark – Michala Rubinstein
- Portugal- Ivanna Rhashko
- Germany – Annabella Fleck
- Poland – Sabina Poltawska
- Belarus – Mariia Reznyuk
- South Africa – Lungo Katete (Best Eco Video)
- Kenya – Fridah Kariuki
- Cote d’ Ivoire – Aya Kadjo
- Nigeria – Gwenivere Chioma Ifeanyieze
Asia & Oceania
- Philippines – Roxanne Baeyens (Best Eco Video)
- Japan – Anna Toda
- Thailand – Nampetch Teepayar
- Singapore- Christina Cai
- Myanmar – Amara Shune Lei
- Costa Rica – Kelly Avila (Best Eco Video)
- Venezuela – Stephanie Zreik
- Panama- Anayansi de Gracia
- USA – Lindsey Coffey
- Puerto Rico – Krystal Badillo
What can you say about this article? Leave your comments and reactions below.