Counterpart of Electric Fan in Tagalog & Sample Sentences
DICTIONARY IN TAGALOG – Here is a guide on the Filipino counterpart of the term “Electric Fan”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of “electric fan”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “Electric Fan”?
Based on Oxford English Dictionary, electric fan is device consisting a fan driven by a motor. It may cost lesser electricity than the aircon but not cold like the aircon.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “Electric Fan” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of electric fan.
Electric Fan in Tagalog = “Bentilador”
Examples of sentences using the term electric fan:
1. The guards made sure that all electric fans are off upon the arrival of the queen.
2. How much did you spend for the repair of the electric fan that fell from the table?
3. There are two electric fans inside the room of Ryan but still it does not make him feel comfortable.
4. Why do you think father prefers an electric fan over an air-conditioning unit inside his room?
5. Don’t forget to put off all the lights, electric fans, and the television before you leave the house.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang bentilador:
1. Bumiling bagong bentilador si Manuel dahil nasira yung sa kanya kahapon.
2. Marunong magkumpuni ng bentilador ang ama ni Joaquin kaya sa kaniya nagpatulong ang guro.
3. Tinanong mo ba si Samuel kung magkano ang singil niya sa pagkumpuni ng mga bentilador sa munisipyo?
4. Hindi gumagamit ng bentilador si Jose kung gabi dahil masyadong malamig sa bukid mula Oktubre hanggang Enero.
5. Nagulat si Pedro nang madatnan niyang gumagana ang lahat ng mga bentilador pero wala namang tao.
For other English-Tagalog translations…