Check out these healthy foods to eat for a healthy skin.
HEALTHY FOODS – Here are some of the healthiest foods that you should for a healthy skin which will also improve your overall health.
The greatest and best investment we could ever do is investing for our health. Because health is truly wealth. We are what we eat and the result of indulging too much to unhealthy meals and snacks comes out in our body and in our skin.
And so, since eating is what we love most, why not do it the right that your body will thank you for later. Here are the foods you must eat in order to have a healthy skin:
- Fatty fish – As such are salmon, mackerel, and herring for they are rich in omega-3 fatty acids to keep your skin thick, supple, and moisturized and also reduce inflammation. They also have high quality protein, vitamin E, and zinc.
- Avocado – This fruit is known for its healthy fats for a flexible and moisturized skin. It also contains Vitamin E and C.
- Sweet potatoes – The beta carotene it has serves as our natural sunblock and protects our skin from some damages caused by sun.
- Broccoli – It is packed with many vitamins and minerals essential to make the skin healthy such as zinc, vitamin A, and vitamin C. It also has lutein which acts like a beta carotene to help us prevent dry and wrinkled skin due to oxidative damage as per Health Line.
- Tomatoes – This is rich in Vitamin C and all the major carotenoids like lycopene. These prevent skin from developing wrinkles and protect it from sun damages.
- Dark chocolate – This has antioxidants to protect skin from getting sunburn, improve wrinkles, skin thickness, hydration, blood flow, and skin texture.
- Green tea – The catechins found in this drink protects the skin from sun damage and improve its hydration, thickness and elasticity.
- 5 Food Habits That Keep You Healthy Without Dieting
- Healthy Cheeses: Kinds Of Cheese For Health-Conscious
- Healthy Ways Of Diet To Effectively Lose Weight
What can you say about this? Let us know!