Everything that Manny Pacquiao has done so far for the country.
MANNY PACQUIAO – Here are the things and good deed that Senator Manny Pacquiao has done so far for the country as we face the pandemic COVID-19.
Aside from Mayor Vico Sotto’s commendable acts to help and protect his people in Pasig City, another personality caught everyone’s attention with what he has done for the country as we combat the invisible novel coronavirus – Senator Manny Pacquiao. Aside from being a politician, he is also a boxing legend and tagged as People’s boxing champ.
And out of the 24 senators that our country has, only he is visible in terms of helping in any way he can as we face a giant health crisis. He even said of not fearing dying in helping the people combat the virus. The country is currently in dire need of basic necessities in order to be safe from being infected of the virus. This is after enhanced community quarantine in some areas and in the whole of Luzon was declared.
Check out these things that the People’s Champ and Philippine senator has done so far for the good of our country:
- He suggested other senators to donate from their own pockets.
- Donates 5 buses to MMDA to provide free rides for the frontliners and healthcare workers.
- He said of not being afraid to face death by helping the country fight the unseen coronavirus.
- He donated 600,000 face masks for COVID-19 frontline workers.
- He teamed up with wealthy businessman Jack Ma’s foundation to donate 50,000 nover coronavirus testing kits for the country.
- He coordinated with his South Korean friends who donated 700,000 face masks for the country.
- DOH On Coronavirus: Rise In COVID-19 Cases Are “Artificial”
- Coronavirus Safety Tips We Must All Know and Follow
What can you say about this? Let us know!