Here the guidelines for the enhanced community quarantine
The Philippine government released these guidelines for the enhanced community quarantine amid the COVID-19 threat.
Amid the continues spread of the coronavirus, Metro Manila started the community quarantine on March 15. Following this, on the night of March 16, President Rodrigo Duterte once again held his press conference for the “enhanced community quarantine” and its scope extends to the whole Luzon.
In line with this new order, here are the guidelines:
- Classes suspended in all levels
- Mass gatherings shall be prohibited
- Strict home quarantine shall be implemented. Movement shall be limited to accessing basic necessities
- Work from the home arrangement for the executive branch except for the frontliners.
- Establishments providing basic necessities shall be open (ex: supermarkets, banks, groceries, markets, drugstores)
- Mass public transportation shall be suspended
- Land, air, sea travel shall be suspended
Based on the Twitter post of GMA reporter and documentarist Kara David, with regards to the international flights, here are the guidelines.
- All inbound Filipino citizens shall be allowed entry subject to quarantine procedures
- All outbound passengers shall be allowed to leave the country within 72hrs from the effectivity of enhanced community quarantine
Here are the more detailed guidelines, courtesy of GMA reporter Joseph Morong.
Local government units also released an order for quarantine such as Bacolod City, Bohol, and Cainta. As of March 16, the total number of infected patients of novel coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is 140. This number included the three new cases recorded in Taguig City.
Based on the previous report, The Department of Health (DOH) announced that there are reported two patients who have fully recovered. This clarification came after the announcement of Health Secretary Francisco Duque that five patients have recovered, however, this was corrected later that day.
What can you say about this?