Strict rules that Victoria’s Secret models have to follow.
VICTORIA’S SECRET MODELS – The fashion models of the Victoria’s Secret brand have these strict rules to follow in order to walk the runway.
Before landing a spot to walk the runway of the most coveted Victoria’s Secret fashion, one must go under intense training, screening, and observation. Strutting the lingerie on the catwalk are the models Alejandra Ambrosio to Adriana Lima to Gigi Hadid and even Kendall Jenner. The evet evolved so much that Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and The Weeknd walked with the models.
With all these grand and elegance, here are some strict rules that models must stick to:
- Daily workouts – This is a must for every model in order to obtain a toned and lean body. And the most popular workout among models is the Ballet Beautiful. These girls actually works out twice a day to have that body to die for. Aside from that intense toning exercise, models also do boxing, spin classes, and skipping rope.
- Work ethic – The models don’t just go partying. They have these morality clauses in their contract which means no party all night abd be responsible. Being late is unacceptable most especially if one is appointed to meet a big brand or a VS executive.
- Personality – If that body is on point, it should go the same with your personality, thus, a pleasing and approachable personality is a requirement. Through their social media accounts, casting directors look through it and that’s where they get to see something in the model that can’t be seen in the runway as per Talko.
Meanwhile, one strict rule when one attends the fashion show, there should be no photos, no videos, and absolutely no social media.
- Victoria’s Secret Cancels Annual Fashion Show, Netizens React
- Victoria’s Secret: Meet VS’ First Transgender Model Valentina Sampaio
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Reveal Impression Of Filipino Beauty
What can you say about this? Let us know!