Translate English To Tagalog “Kismet”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “kismet”?
A lot of people do not want to settle in simply knowing how to read, write, and speak in English on the average level. Many wanted to learn more about the universal language like its deep words that are rarely used. Are you one of these people?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “kismet. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “kismet”?
What is “kismet” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word kismet.
English to Tagalog
Kismet = Tadhana
Examples of sentences using the word kismet:
1. Henry really wanted to be a doctor but it is his kismet to be a pilot like his father.
2. Mr. Domingo, the richest man in the city, does not believe that humans cannot control their kismet.
3. Despite everything they went through, kismet led Nancy and Donald back to each other’s arms.
4. Was there a time in your life when you felt like kismet is playing on you?
5. Whatever happens, she promised herself to be fully where kismet would lead her.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang tadhana:
1. Tadhana na ang muling naglapit sa mag-amang matagal na nawalay sa isa’t isa.
2. Kailan ba naging mabait ang tadhana sa pamilya nila?
3. Tadhana talaga ni Joseph na maging isang guro.
4. Naniniwala ka ba sa sinasabi nilang tadhana?
5. Kahit anong gawin ng tadhana, lumalaban pa rin sa buhay ang mag-asawa.
For other English-Tagalog translations…