Here are some rare facts from all around the world.
RARE FACTS – Here are some of the most bizarre laws implemented to different countries from all around the world that you don’t know yet.
Laws are made in a country to maintain order and peace. It is a system of rules that are created and enforced through social or governmental institutions to regulate behavior. However, from different countries in the world, there are these bizarre laws which you might haven’t heard yet.
- It is illegal to step on money in Thailand.
- Being fat is illegal in Japan. Women must maintain a 35-inch waistline and men’s waist limit is 33 inches.
- Chewing gum is illegal in Singapore.
- Owning more than 110 pounds potatoes in Western Australia is illegal.
- In Switzerland, it is illegal to flush the toilet after 10 PM.
- Feeding of pigeons in San Francisco is illegal.
- It is illegal to forget your wife’s birthday in Samoa.
- In Baltimore, Maryland, bringing of lion to the movies is prohibited.
- It is against the law to
- There is no minimum age to marry in Saudi Arabia.
- It is illegal to be drunk in a pub in UK.
- Eating biscuits on Christmas is not allowed in United Kingdom.
- In China, it is not allowed to rescue someone from drowning.
- Kissing in train stations in France is illegal.
- You are not allowed to show your tattoos in Japan.
- In Milan, it is illegal to frown.
- In Hong Kong, a wife is allowed to kill him if she caught him cheating.
- LEFT HANDED PEOPLE – Facts About All The Lefties Out There
- Phone Battery Facts – Dos & Don’ts You Must Know About Phone Battery
- INTERESTING FACTS – Questions You’re Too Lazy To Google
What can you say about this? Let us know!