Here are some facts about left handed people.
LEFT HANDED PEOPLE – Here are some facts you do not know yet about left handed people who comprises a small percentage of the population.
Only a small percentage of left handed people comprises the population and they are indeed very special. And if you know one who is a left handed, here are some interesting things about them that you do not know yet.
Check out below:
- Some of the most tennis players are left handed such as Rod Laver, Jimmy Connors, John MCenroe, Marcelo Rios, Petr Korda, and Greg Rusedski.
- August 13 is the international Left-handers Day – a celebration of uniqueness.
- 20 percent of the Apollo space mission astronauts were actually left handed based on NASA. There seven lefties out of 29.
- Left-handers have a highly developed right hemisphere which is linked to creativity and inventiveness.
- Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, and Prince William are all left-handed which is an indicator that being a leftie could be hereditary. Other celebrity Southpaws include Babe Ruth, Bill Gates, Ringo Star, Angelina Jolie, and Tina Fey.
- Meanwhile, most notorious criminals of the world such as Osama Bin Laden, The Boston Strangler, and Jack The Ripper are left-handers.
- A study states that left-handedness is associated to Neurosis and have a higher risk of breast cancer compared to right handed people. But they have lower risks in arthritis and ulcer.
- Intelligence of lefties impressive. They are good at math, architecture, and spatial awareness which makes up as great Architects.
- Only 10 percent of the population are left handed.
READ MORE BELOW:
- RELATIONSHIP FACTS – What Men Do When They’re Truly In Love With You
- WOMEN FACTS – What Women Notice First In Men?
- MEN FACTS – Things That Women Makes But Unattractive To Guys
What can you say about this?