Class Suspensions on Tuesday (January 22)
Several local government units have declared class suspensions in some areas due to the bad weather condition brought by Tropical Depression Amang.
On Tuesday (January 22, 2019), class suspensions have been declared over some parts of the country due to the effects of the weather disturbance.
Tropical Depression Amang packing maximum sustained winds of 45 kilometers per hour (kph) and gustiness of up to 60 kph has weakened into a low-pressure area.
However, the inclement weather conditions prompted some local government units to suspend the classes to ensure the safety of the students.
Here is the list of areas covered by class cancellations:
- Albay – all levels (Public and private)
- Camarines Sur – all levels (Public and private)
- Camarines Norte – all levels (Public and private)
- Sorsogon – all levels
- Biri – Pre-school to High School
- Catarman – all levels (Public and Private)
- Laoang – Pre-school to High School (Public and Private)
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.