Philippine News

Social Icons

Date Published:

7:58 AM June 23, 2018

Date Updated:

7:58 AM June 23, 2018

in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Cases against Sarah Lahbati got dismissed.

SARAH LAHBATI – The former Kapuso actress turned Kapamilya Sarah Lahbati was accordingly “very happy” after cases filed against her previous network got junked.

Based on a previous report, it was in 2013 when the Makati RTC released the warrant of arrest against her after her mother network, GMA 7, filed a libel case against her.

This happened when she flew to Switzerland despite having an active contract with GMA Network amid her pregnancy with her first child with Richard Gutierrez.

Meanwhile, in the same year, Lahbati also filed perjury and grave coercion complaints against Annette Gozon-Abrogar, executive of GMA Network Inc.

How I feel about traveling for a month ?

A post shared by Sarah Lahbati (@sarahlahbati) on

Taken this time of the year last year… ? where to next? ?

A post shared by Sarah Lahbati (@sarahlahbati) on

A post shared by Sarah Lahbati (@sarahlahbati) on

@previewph

A post shared by Sarah Lahbati (@sarahlahbati) on

By that time then, she was keeping silent about her pregnancy denying it to the public but truth prevailed for on April of the following year, she gave birth to a baby boy in Switzerland.

“Once and for all, I do not care about the hate tweets and all the ‘poor baby bakit ganito, ganyan,” “I just want to make it clear to you that from DAY ONE, we took care of him, loved him, protected him and gave him everything, until now,” she said based on a report upon introducing baby Zion.

And recently, based on an article published by the ABS-CBN, the filed cases against the actress had been junked by the Court of Appeals.

The civil case for breach of contract got dismissed. The libel case previously filed also got dismissed.

Atty. Marie Garduque, Lahbati’s legal counsel, told ABS-CBN News through text message, “Sarah, Richard, and their two boys are currently in Geneva for a vacation. I already relayed to her the decision of the Court of Appeals, and she is very happy that all the cases of GMA against her have been dismissed.”

What can you say about this?

Read also the previous article: Sarah Claims Her Acknowledgment of GMA 7 Was Cut by GGV

For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter: @philnews_ph and Facebook: @PhilNews

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment