The Philippines largest television network, ABS-CBN Channel 2 changed it’s programming schedules as the Kapamilya Channel will be airing Star Cinema movies about miracles, forgiveness and love.
The regular programming of the Kapamilya Channel will resumes on Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013. Some of the most unforgettable and blockbuster movies from Star Cinema will be featured in the Lenten Season programs of ABS-CBN.
Celebrities and artists of ABS-CBN will also spent special times with their loved ones during the Holy Week 2013.
Below is the list of the movies that will be aired this Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Black Saturday:
- A Mother’s Story – 7:30 p.m.
- A Very Special Love – 9 p.m.
- Ikaw Ang Pag-Ibig – 7:30 p.m.
- You Changed My Life – 9 p.m.
- Magnifico – 12 noon
- Forever and a Day – 2 p.m.
- My Cactus Heart – 4 p.m.
- Tanging Yaman – 7:30 p.m.
- Way Back Home – 9:30 p.m.