Medical Technologist Board Exam Result August 2023 – The top 10 passers will be released within 3-5 working days after the exams.
The MedTech Board Exam Result August 2023 includes the list of passers, top 10 passers, and top-performing schools.
PRC Board of Medical Technology Chairman, Dr. Marilyn A. Cabal-Barza, and its member, Dr. Leila Lany M. Florento administered the licensure examinations on August 12-13, 2023.
MedTech board exams have been conducted at testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
The Medical Technologist Board Exam Result August 2023 is expected to be released on August 16-25, 2023, that is according to PRC Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2023”
However, the examinees should expect that MedTech Exam Results might be released earlier or later than the expected date.
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST EXAM SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- MAIN PAGE
- MEDTECH EXAM RESULT LIST OF PASSERS (A-G)
- MEDTECH EXAM RESULT LIST OF PASSERS (H-Q)
- MEDTECH EXAM RESULT LIST OF PASSERS (R-Z)
- MEDTECH EXAM RESULT TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
Here are the Top 10 Passers
Medical Technologist Exam Coverage
- Clinical Chemistry
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Clinical Microscopy
- Blood Banking and Serology
- Hispathologic Techniques, Cytotechnology, Medical Technology Laws, Related Laws and its Implementing Rules and Code of Ethics
Medical Technologist Registration Requirements
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pcs – Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets – Documentary Stamps
- 1 pc – Short Brown Envelope
MedTech board exam takers are instructed to visit PRC’s official website and go to the verification page to check the board examination results and their passing rate. Examinees will be asked to give their application number, full name, date of birth, exam name, and date of examination.
To guarantee their attendance, all successful examinees who are interested in attending the face-to-face mass oath-taking must register at http://online.prc.gov.ph no later than 12:00 NN on the day before the oath-taking.
Medical Technologist Exam Result History
|Month of Exam||No. of Examinees||No. of Passers||Passing Rate (%)|