Guide on Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application Process
PAG-IBIG HOUSING LOAN APPLICATION – Here is a step-by-step process in availing the loan offer of the Pag-IBIG Fund.
One of the most popular loan offers of the Pag-IBIG Fund is the Housing Loan offer. It is open to finance the acquisition of a residential property, house construction, home renovation, and home loan take-out.
The Eligibility Criteria:
- active Pag-IBIG Fund member with at least 24 months savings
- legal capacity to acquire or encumber a real property
- not more than 65 years of age upon the loan application and not more than 70 years of age upon the loan maturity
- no Pag-IBIG housing loan cancelled, foreclosed, voluntarily surrendered, or bought back
- payment must be updated if with existing housing loan or short term loan accounts
Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application
Step 1 – Complete the Requirements.
Apart from the eligibility requirements or qualifications, there are collateral requirements in applying for a loan to Pag-IBIG Fund. Here are the documents that you must submit:
- Housing Loan Application Form
- Vicinity Map of the Property
- Proof of Income
- Updated Tax Declaration and Tax Receipt
- valid IDs
- Certified True Copy of Title
- Additional Requirements by Loan Purpose
Step 2 – Submit your requirements.
You may download the application form online. Kindly visit — Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application Form You May Download Online.
Visit a branch of the Pag-IBIG Fund and submit your duly-accomplished loan application form and the other initial documentary requirements for application.
Step 3 – Receive your Notice of Approval (NOA) and Letter of Guaranty.
The Pag-IBIG Fund will release your NOA and the Letter of Guaranty once the loan application was approved.
Step 4 – Complete the requirements stated in your NOA.
Gather the requirements stated in your Notice of Approval within ninety (90) calendar days. This part includes the transfer of the Land Title.
Step 5 – Get your Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Proceeds.
After submitting your post-approval requirements, you will get the proceeds of your loan within ten (10) working days.
Step 6 – Start paying your Pag-IBIG Housing Loan.
One month after the release date of your Pag-IBGI Housing Loan proceeds, you must start paying your monthly amortizations. Make sure you are paying the right Housing Loan Account number.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.