Bongbong Marcos Appears Unfazed By Magnitude 6.2 Earthquake During Interview
BONGBONG MARCOS – President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. appeared unfazed by the magnitude 6.2 earthquake.
According to the Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology, an earthquake with a magnitude of 6.3 occurred on Thursday in Batangas. The location of the epicenter was determined to be 13.77°North, 120.51°East, 015 km south, and 64° west of Calatagan, Batangas.
The tremor was noted around 10:19 a.m. on June 15th. The earthquake was at a depth of 119 km.
Based on a report from Inquirer, President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. doing a media interview when a magnitude 6.2 earthquake struck Calatagan, Batangas. The tremors are being felt in different parts of Metro Manila.
The president was in the Edsa Shangri-La for the International Trade Forum. It can be seen in the video that the lights were seen shaking over Marcos Jr.
Onlookers looked expectantly above Bongbong Marcos as the light display on the ceiling rattled above him. The Chief Executive, however, appeared unfazed and continue with the interview.
Watch the video below:
In its bulletin, Phivolcs noted that neither the aforementioned earthquake nor its aftershocks are anticipated to cause harm. The following intensities were recorded in these places:
- San Jose Del Monte City, Bulacan
- Caloocan City; San Juan City; Muntinlupa City; San Fernando City, La Union
- Alaminos City, and Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Santa Maria, Bulacan
- Bamban, Tarlac
- Las Piñas City; Makati City; Marikina City; Parañaque City; Pasig City; Obando, Bulacan
- Laurel, Batangas; Bacoor City, and Imus City, Cavite
- San Pablo City, and City of San Pedro, Laguna
- San Mateo, Rizal
- Manila City; Mandaluyong City; Quezon City; Valenzuela City; Malolos City, Bulacan
- Batangas City, Ibaan, Lemery, Nasugbu, and Talisay, Batangas
- Dasmariñas City, and Tagaytay, Cavite
- Tanay, Rizal
What can you say about this article? Leave your comments and reactions below.