Crimson Hotel Manila’s Cafe Eight Buffet is something you should try!
CAFE EIGHT BUFFET – Buffets can give you good value for your money and Crimson Hotel’s Cafe Eight buffet will surely give you satisfaction!
The main restaurant in Crimson Hotel, Alabang is Cafe Eight. It is located on the 8th floor of the hotel. It has a classy interior and has a nice view of the city. The buffet features several food stations.
Its food stations are:
- Filipino, Malaysian, Korean, and Chinese dishes (the mains)
- Italian station with pasta and pizza and you can ask the chef to do the pasta you prefer to eat
- Carving station for roasted pork
- Carving station for Peking duck
- Sushi, salad, and fresh seafood station
- Dessert station
They have Leche flan, mini fresh fruit tarts, chocolate cakes, cups of mango tapioca and chocolate, and bite-sized pastries on their dessert station based on TaraLets Anywhere’s post.
Here are some other details:
BREAKFAST – 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM
LUNCH – Temporarily Closed for Lunch
DINNER – 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (Friday & Saturday)
RESTAURANT – 44 Persons
PRIVATE DINING AREA – 24 Persons
PRIVATE ROOM – 2 rooms good for 5 persons: 10 persons
RATES (dinner buffet)
FRIDAY – Php 1,200.00
SATURDAY – Php 1,500.00
They also have Sparkle & Savor (a dinner buffet and drag show) worth Php 1,950.00 and Father’s Day Sunday Brunch Buffet at the same rate.
According to their site, this place “offers a contemporary International buffet with a Mediterranean flare serving fresh and healthy cuisines from Southern Europe to Middle Eastern regions” and it takes pride in its “signature drinks and indulgent desserts”.
- Sambo Kojin Buffet Menu, Birthday Promo, & Other Details
- Wagyu Studio Tasting Menu and Other Details About This Steakhouse
What can you say about this? Let us know!