Walang Pasok – Class Suspensions Declared in These Areas for Thursday (January 5, 2023)
WALANG PASOK – Several local government units have declared class suspensions due to the bad weather condition.
The Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration is monitoring two low-pressure areas within the Philippine Area of Responsibility. One of them leaves PAR while the other one has been spotted at 50 kilometers east of Roxas City, Capiz.
However, the two weather systems continue to affect the country’s weather condition. The LPAs bring cloudy skies with scattered rain showers and thunderstorms over some parts of the country.
PAGASA also warned the public for possible flooding or landslides due to moderate to heavy with at times intense rains due to the LPA. Fisherfolks are advised to take precautionary measures due to moderate to rough coastal water condition.
On Thursday (January 5, 2023), various local government units have announced class suspensions in some areas due to the inclement weather condition. The cancellation of classes have been declared to ensure the safety of school personnel and students.
Here is the list of areas covered by suspension of classes:
- Brooke’s Point, Palawan — Work and classes
- Legazpi City, Albay — All levels (Public and Private)
Camarines Sur — All levels (Public and Private)
- Naga City, Camarines Sur — Pre-school to Senior High School
- Bay — All levels (Public and Private)
- Cabuyao — All levels (Public and Private)
- Mabitac — All levels (Public and Private)
- Majayjay — All levels (Public and Private)
- Paete — All levels (Public and Private)
- Pangil — All levels (Public and Private)
- Santa Maria — All levels (Public and Private)
- Siniloan — All levels (Public and Private)
This is a developing story, just visit this website regularly or refresh the page for further updates and information.
What can you say about the suspension of classes? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.
Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube