COWRIE GRILL MENU – Here are the signature sets, Japanese saga wagyu sets, and eat-all-you-can menu of Cowrie Grill.
The Manila Hotel’s Cowrie Grill is its signature grill restaurant that offers a wide variety of food. This is how you can contact them for a reservation.
Cowrie Grill – Manila Hotel’s Signature Grill Restaurant
Check out some details about Cowrie Grill, the signature grill of the Manila Hotel.
COWRIE GRILL – The Manila Hotel’s signature grill is Cowrie Grill and here are some details including the menu and the prices.
The Manila Hotel is a historic establishment and its signature grill restaurant is Cowrie Grill. The grill restaurant is located at Promenade 3, Missouri Street, Greenhills, San Juan. And guests would be pleased to know that the flair and elan best remembered about this place remained” uncompromised”.
It operates from 11 AM to 9 PM daily and here’s the place’s guideline for alert level 1 for those who would want to dine in with them:
- Fully vaccinated adults and seniors (18 and above) with valid vaccination IDs.
- Minors 17 years old and below, vaccinated or unvaccinated (provided they are accompanied by fully vaccinated adults)
- RT-PCR test not required.
- No face mask, no entry policy.
- Health and safety protocols are in place, following the IATF guidelines for alert level 1.
+632 84631193, +632 84776385
email [email protected]
Smart Casual (House wear, undershirts, revealing outfits, and slippers are discouraged.)
On their menu, here’s their signature set:
- Soup (Fresh Mushroom Soup or Fresh Tomato Soup)
- Salad (Maitre D Caesar Salad Deconstructed)
- Main Course (Php 2,800.00 per person)
- Surf and Turf A – slipper lobster tail, Angus beef rib, mixed mushroom risotto, baked garlic, garden vegetables
- Surf and Turf B – Chilean sea bass and Angus beef rib, mixed mushroom risotto, baked garlic, garden vegetables
- Dessert (Baked Alaska)
- Coffee or tea
- Chocolate crinkles
The place also has an eat-all-you-can menu worth Php 2,900.00 per person where you can choose from several options under starters, main course, sides, and dessert. All of which are unlimited.
They also have different kinds of pasta, kinds of seafood, burgers, sides, sandwiches, and sweets for a la carte.
Check out the menu below:
- Champagne Room (Menu, Price, and Other Details)
- Delicatessen Of Manila Hotel Where You Can Find Sweet & Savory Treats
What can you say about this? Let us know!