Willie Revillame addressed the “technical difficulties” that happened during the ALLTV launch
Wowowin host Willie Revillame has this message to the critics of ALLTV that had its soft launching on September 13.
During the launch, some delays happened and technical difficulties were encountered. Willie, during the recent episode of his game show, addressed this issue, based on the article in Manila Bulletin.
The veteran host apologized to the viewers for the difficulties that happened during the launch. “E alam niyo naman ho bago lang ito. Eh bare with us, ika nga. Pagpasensiyahan niyo na ho kami,” Willie Revillame said.
He also said that the launch was rushed. Previously, he said that it was the decision of business tycoon Manny Villar to hold the launch much earlier than they were initially planning. This month, the former Senator is celebrating his wedding anniversary with Sen. Cynthia Villar. He also wanted the network to be launched in time for the holiday season.
Kuya Wil also revealed that the official launch will take place on October 1. The veteran host also shared his message directed at the critics of the new network. He admitted that he is disappointed with the negative reactions. Kuya Wil stressed that people should see the positive side of this.
“Minsan nakakasama ng loob. Pinupuna pa yung pagkakamali namin. Mahirap magpuna ng pagkakamali ng kapwa mo, tingnan mo muna yung sarili mo, di ba? Wag na tayong pumupuna. Isipin mo yung ilang taong tinulangan ng station na ito,” the veteran host said.
Willie Revillame also thanked ABS-CBN which previously occupied the frequencies being occupied now by ALLTV. Villar was able to acquire the said frequencies early this year following the shutting down of the Kapamilya network as Congress denied its application for franchise renewal.
What can you say about this?
READ ALSO: Kim Chiu Says Reunion Movie w/ Xian Lim Is A Gift For KimXi Fans
Please like and follow/subscribe:
Philnews.ph FB Page
Philnews YouTube Channel