Here is the LET Teachers Board Exam Result June 2022 Including the Top Performing Schools
Here is the LET Teachers Board Exam Result June 2022 including the top performing schools as per released by PRC.
The June 2022 Licensure Examination for Teachers including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after will be released by PRC.
The Teacher’s licensure examinations have been held at testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Cauayan, Dumaguete, Catanduanes, Catarman, Kidapawan, Jolo, Sulu, and Tawi-tawi.
PRC Board of Professional Teachers, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members on June 26, 2022.
LET 2022 SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- MAIN PAGE
- LIST OF PASSERS (Elementary Level) – (A-F | G-L | M-R | S-Z)
- LIST OF PASSERS (Secondary Level) – (A-F | G-L | M-R | S-Z)
- TOP 10 PASSERS (Elementary Level)
- TOP 10 PASSERS (Secondary Level)
Here are the Top Performing Schools Elementary
Here are the Top Performing Schools Secondary
Performance of Schools Elementary
Performance of Schools Secondary
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
LET Result June 2022 is expected to be released within fifteen (15) to twenty-five (25) working days after the last day of exams.
The examinees should expect that the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice from PRC.
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Aspiring teachers can visit PRC official website to check the licensure examination results. Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.