Counterpart of Timbang in English & Sample Sentences
TIMBANG IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “timbang”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “timbang”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “timbang”?
Timbang is a Tagalog term that refers to the relative mass or the amount of matter that someone or something contains. It may refer to the heaviness of a person or thing.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “timbang” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word timbang but also some examples of sentences using it.
Timbang in English = Weight
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang timbang:
1. Magkano ang timbang ng dalawang aso na binili mo kahapon?
2. Tiningnan mo ba ang timbang ng bata bago mo siya binigyan ng gamot para sa sakit sa tiyan?
3. Nagulat ang doktor na ang laki ng itinaas ng timbang ni Manuel.
4. Tinutukso ng mga kaklase niya si Antonio dahil parang mababasag ang timbangan sa kanyang timbang.
5. Nais ng doktor na malaman muna ang timbang ng sanggol bago siya makapagbibigay ng reseta para sa gamot.
Examples of sentences using the term weight:
1. The weight of the two (2) puppies are decreasing that is why they were alarmed.
2. Did you ask Gino, Peter, and Nelson about their height and weight information?
3. You need to indicate your height and weight in your application form.
4. Arthur drops weight every summer season because he engages most of his time in swimming.
5. Do you think this milk can help improve the weight of the baby?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…