Counterpart of Bayong in English & Sample Sentences
BAYONG IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “bayong”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “bayong”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “bayong”?
Bayong is a Tagalog term that refers to a native bag that is made of dried leaves. This weaved bag is made from the Philippines and is usually used in buying food in the wet market.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “bayong” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word bayong but also some examples of sentences using it.
Bayong in English = Native Bag
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang bayong:
- Hindi inakala ni Mona na magugustuhan ni Donya Perlita ang bayong na ibinigay niya.
2. Magaling gumawa ng bayong sina Antonia at Rica kaya naisip nilang pagkakitaan ito.
3. Alin sa mga bayong ang may laman ng isang milyon?
4. Nakita mo ba ang bayong na naiwan ni Teresa sa simbahan noong nakaraang linggo?
5. Sinabihan ni Juancho si Dina na dalhin ang bayong pero nakalimutan ito ng kapatid niya.
Examples of sentences using the term native bag:
1. How much was the native bag that you gifted Sean?
2. Do you think Arlene will like this native bag that we will give her?
3. Cedie knows that his mother will love the native bag so he bought it.
4. Sen. Legarda is really into native bags.
5. The family of Monica is planning to put up a business selling native bags, coffee beans, and furniture made of rattan.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…