What Is “Skeptical” In Tagalog? (Answers)
SKEPTICAL IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Skeptical” based on context.
Skeptical can be translated as “nangaalinlangan, or nagdududa“. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Peter was skeptical of the text message that said he had won a new iPhone.
- She was always skeptical of the new teacher that always liked to go the library.
- On occasion you may find yourself speaking before an audience that is skeptical or even hostile.
- Why are you always so skeptical of what the government is doing?
- Many are skeptical about his true intentions.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Si Peter ay nangaalinlangan sa text niyang natanggap na nagsasabing nanalo siya ng bagong iPhone.
- Siya ay palaging nagdududa sa bagong guro na palaging pumupunta sa silid aklatan.
- May pagkakataong masusumpungan mong nagsasalita ka sa harapan ng tagapakinig na nagdududa o masusungit pa nga.
- Bakit palagi kang nangaalinlangan sa ginagawa ng gobyerno?
- Marami ang nagdududa tungkol sa totoong intensyon nito.
For other English-Tagalog translations: