Here is the LET Teachers Board Exam Results September 2021 Including the List of Passers for Elementary Level (G-I)
LET 2021 Results – Here is the LET Board Exam Result September 2021 including the list of passers (G-I) Elementary Level from PRC.
The September 2021 LET Teachers Exam Results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after will be released by PRC.
The Licensure Exam for Teachers have been held at various testing centers in Bacolod, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Catanduanes, Catarman, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Jolo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Marinduque, Masbate, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Tawi-tawi, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
PRC Board of Professional Teachers Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz Lucido, and its members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy administered the licensure exams on September 26, 2021.
LET 2021 SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- MAIN PAGE
- Elementary Passers (A-C | D-F | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers (Elementary)
- Top 10 Passers (Secondary)
- Top Performing Schools
Here is the List of Passers for Elementary Level (G-I):
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
The LET exam results are expected to be released within 20-52 working days after the last day of examinations or on December 10, 2021.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
The aspiring teachers can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. Exam takers will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.