Long-time girlfriend of Miss Universe Philippines 2021 winner Beatrice Gomez has this reaction over her victory.
BEATRICE GOMEZ – Here’s the reaction of Kate Jagdon, the long-time girlfriend of Beatrice Gomez over her MUPH victory.
Rabiya Mateo was the one who passed the crown and the title to new Miss Universe Philippines winner Beatrice Gomez. The coronation was held at the Hennan Resort in Panglao, Bohol on September 30, Thursday. And tailing Gomez on the list of winners are:
- Miss Universe Philippines Tourism 2021: Katrina Dimaranan of Taguig
- Miss Universe Philippines Charity 2021: Victoria Vincent of Cavite
- 1st runner-up: Maureen Wroblewitz of Pangasinan
- 2nd runner-up: Steffi Aberasturi of Cebu Province
Beatrice was this viral candidate who talked about her girlfriend for six years during the interview challenge. She mentioned her partner Kate Jagdon proudly and many people admire their relationship. Love wins indeed! And with her victory in the pageant, no one is probably as proud and as happy as her girlfriend for her.
On Instagram, Bea’s girlfriend expressed that she is really worthy of all the big things in life. Jagdon wrote, “Congratulations to you for doing it once again! We are so proud of you!”
She also thanked every people and group involved and became a part of Bea’s triumph. She thanked Aces and Queens for her training and for believing that she has what it takes to be a queen. She also thanked Furne Amato for her preliminary and final gowns that made her stand out and to many others.
Kate is grateful for those people “who supported, who prayed, who rooted and congratulated her”.
Check out the post below:
- Beatrice Gomez Winning Answer, Other Finalists Answers During Q&A
- Rabiya Mateo Reacts To Meme Of ‘Nadapa’ Moment During MUP Final Walk
What can you say about this? Let us know!