Here is the Registered Electrical Engineer Exam Result September 2021 Including the REE Full List of Passers
Updated (9/13/21) – The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the Registered Electrical Engineer Exam Result September 2021 including the REE full list of passers.
The Registered Electrical Engineer licensure examination results including the list of passers, top 10 passers and top performing schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
REE SUMMARY OF RESULTS 2021
The REE board examinations have been conducted at PRC testing centers located at the National Capital Region (NCR), Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga on September 5-7, 2021.
PRC Board of Electrical Engineering Chairman, Engr. Francis V. Mapile and Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza, Member administered the licensure exams.
- Mathematics (Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Complex Numbers and Space Vectors, Probability and Statistics, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series, Other Engineering Mathematics such as Differential Equations, Fourier Series, Laplace Transforms, and others)
- Engineering Sciences and Allied Subjects (General Chemistry, College Physics, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Economics and Management, Electrical Engineering Law and Code of Ethics, Contracts and Specifications, Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Philippine Electrical Code, Parts 1 & 2 and others)
- Electrical Engineering Professional Subjects (Quantities/units/constants, Electrical Materials, Passive Circuit Elements, Active Circuits Elements, AC Impedance, Instruments and Measurements, DC Electric Circuits, Transient Response, Magnetic Circuits, AC Electric Circuits, AC Generators, DC Generators, Energy Sources, Energy Conversion, Prime Movers, Rotating Electric Machinery, Power System Components, AC Transmission, DC Transmission, Power System Interconnection, Substation Design, Power Distribution, Wiring Design for Buildings, Power Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Illumination, Telecommunications, Computer Application in Electrical Power Industry and others)
The REE exam results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Examinees can visit PRC official website and use the verification page for the board examination results and passing rate. Passers will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.