6/49 Lotto Winner Got This Huge Jackpot Prize for the August 15, 2021 Draw
6/49 LOTTO WINNER – A solo bettor won the multi-million jackpot prize of the Super Lotto for the August 15, 2021 draw.
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) has five major lotto games – the 6/58 Ultra Lotto, 6/55 Grand Lotto, 6/49 Super Lotto, 6/45 Mega Lotto, and 6/42 Lotto. Each always got a multi-million prize.
Recently, a solo bettor won the multi-million jackpot prize of the Super Lotto. The winning combination was 26-24-07-12-01-09. The 6/49 Lotto winner won the jackpot prize of Php 48,589,712.20 for the August 15, 2021 draw of the major lotto game.
The multi-million jackpot prize won by the 6/49 Lotto winner during the August 15, 2021 draw of the Super Lotto is subject to 20% of tax deduction. According to PCSO, it is pursuant to the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion Law. According to PCSO, the winning ticket was bought in Nasugbu, Batangas.
The prizes that are not claimed within one year from the date of the draw shall be considered forfeited as per the Republic Act No. 1169. Here are the current jackpot prizes in other major PCSO Lotto games:
- 6/58 Ultra Lotto – Php 62,826,026.40
- 6/55 Grand Lotto – Php 88,969,689.00
- 6/45 Mega Lotto – Php 18,268,193.00
- 6/42 Lotto – Php 6,719,409.60
How to Play the 6/49 Lotto?
If you are also hopeful of becoming a 6/49 Lotto winner, you must consider the following before and on playing the said major lotto game.
- You must be 18 years of age or above in playing the Super Lotto and any lotto game by the PCSO. The same age requirement is observed in the release of the monetary reward in case of winning.
- You must have a combination composed of six numbers from 1-49. In case you don’t have a combination in mind, you may play through the Lucky Pick and let the machine make a combination for you.
- You can watch the lotto draw live through PCSO.gov or PTV Network on YouTube.
- The draw for the 6/49 Super Lotto is held every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.