in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Construction Worker Passes Away Due to Electrocution in Batangas

A construction worker in Calatagan, Batangas has passed away due to electrocution after he accidentally touched a live wire.

Over the past few decades, numerous individuals have died of electrocution in different circumstances. Some people got electrocuted while doing construction jobs while some of them were due to accident.

Several children also died of electrocution after playing live wires or electrical outlets. The authorities repeatedly reminded the public to be more careful when dealing with electrical problems.

Construction Worker

On Thursday (July 29, 2021), a 27-year-old construction worker identified as Nelboy Ledesma passes away after being accidentally electrocuted while working at a construction site. The incident happened around 4:40 pm at Barangay Biga.

The Calatagan police reported that Ledesma is currently working some construction job at a house when he accidentally touched the live wire stuck in a metal scaffolding. He got electrocuted and severely injured.

Ledesma’s fellow workers quickly cut the wire to prevent further damage. The victim has been rushed to the Calatagan Medicare Hospital but eventually passed away before reaching the health institution.

Construction Worker

What can you say about this incident? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Read Also: Toddler Passes Away Due to Electrocution After Inserting Spoon in Extension Cord

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Construction Worker Passes Away Due to Electrocution in Batangas". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.