Counterpart of Dalubhasa in English & Sample Sentences
DALUBHASA IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “dalubhasa”? Here’s the English counterpart of this word.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “dalubhasa”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “dalubhasa”?
Dalubhasa is a Tagalog term that refers to individuals who are extremely good at a particular subject like the field of medicine, research, and those that require deep knowledge and understanding.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “dalubhasa” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word dalubhasa but also some examples of sentences using it.
Dalubhasa in English = Expert
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang dalubhasa:
1. Si Romnick ay isang dalubhasa sa larangan ng Sining kaya siya ang nilapitan ng mag-asawa para sa nais nilang regalo sa kanilang anak.
2. Lumapit ka ba sa mga dalubhasa sa larangan ng Agham upang magpatulong sa mga ipinapagawa sa iyo?
3. Isang dalubhasa sa larangan ng musika si Martin Nievera at marami ang umiidolo sa kanya.
4. Ano kaya ang dahilan bakit hindi nakikinig si Jerome sa mga opinyon ng mga dalubhasa sa medisina ukol sa kondisyon ng asawa niya?
5. Naniniwala ang mga dalubhasa sa medisina na matatagalan pa bago matapos itong pandemya.
Examples of sentences using the word expert:
1. The experts stressed that not until most people practice the protocols to the maximum, the situation should not be returned to normal.
2. Did you ask the opinions of the experts about what is happening to the environment now?
3. Even the experts were surprised by what the 5-year-old boy did inside the laboratory.
4. Michael asked Rafael to contact the experts in lung problems and consult them about their mom’s condition.
5. Do you think Gio is an expert already when it comes to baking?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…