Lineman Fixing a Pole Luckily Survives Deadly Electrocution in Ilocos Norte
A lucky lineman in Ilocos Norte, fortunately, survives after being electrocuted that almost took his life while fixing an electric pole.
Despite losing consciousness after being electrocuted above the pole, a lineman in Ilocos Norte was fortunate to survive and was able to recount what happened. Another lineman showed smartphone footage of their injured colleague Raymar Cabanting, 29, being rescued.
The two lineman assisted in the descent of Cabanting, who was unconscious on the pole. Cabanting was transported to the nearest hospital right away for immediate treatment.
According to police, Cabanting sustained only minor injuries and has since returned to work. According to the victim, he just climbed a ladder and lost consciousness at the top.
“Medyo patanghali na kasi, mainit na kaya ako na yung umakyat para matapos na hindi naman inaasahan na aksidente. umangat ako ng isang hagdan lang sa ladder yun nawalan na ng malay sa taas,” he said.
They were said to be complete with protective gear and he also did not touch any live wire. “Wala naman akong nahawakan pero parang nahigop ng kuryente ang ulo ko,” he said.
He also reported that his clothes were soaked in sweat, which he assumed was the source of the high voltage. He claimed that his treatment was paid for by his employer.
What can you say about this article? Just feel free to leave your reactions in the comment section.