Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Young Girl Inserted “Tiyani” Into Extension Cord, Blackout Saved Her from Electrocution

A young girl nearly electrocuted after inserting a puller or locally known as “Tiyani” into an extension cord.

A Facebook user named Sab Aroa Mary has shared the photos of “Tiyani” inserted by her beloved daughter into an extension cord. The post garnered various reactions from the social media users.

In the photos, it can be seen that the puller has been inserted into the extension cord, which may cause a short circuit and electrocution of the initiator. It may also causes fire that could destroy the house and injure family members.

Young Girl

Mary said that her daughter wearing a red dress inserted the item into the extension cord. Luckily, the incident during an electrical blackout, which spared her daughter and their family from a tragic accident.

The lady netizen shared her post to raise awareness to parents and guardians to avoid using extension cord as much as possible but they could also place it out of children’s reach.

Read Also: Here Are Some Safety Tips to Avoid Electrocution at Home

Young Girl Young Girl

Here is the full post:

JUSKO

naa Jud diay anghel akong batang gamay

Mao pag brownout ,nasaksak nya Ang puler .

Slamat kaau Lord nasave Jud akoa BBY”

The social media users expressed their reactions to the post:

What can you say about this incident? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Read Also: 2 Individuals Passed Away Due to Electrocution While Repairing Water Pump

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Young Girl Nearly Electrocuted After Inserting “Tiyani” Into Extension Cord". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.