in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Toddler Oriental Passes Away After Got Choked of Jelly Candy

A 2-year-old toddler identified as Ash of Mati City, Davao Oriental has passed away after eating a jelly candy.

Cercado family is currently grieving after the death of the beloved family member Ash. The toddler got choked after swallowing a jelly candy and he was immediately brought at St. Camillus Hospital but eventually passed away.

The boy’s mother named Kristine Cercado said that she was at work in the town of Baganga, which is two hours away from Mati when the incident happened. Kristine left Ash under the custody of her mother.

Toddler

“Tumawag ang nanay ko sa akin na umiiyak. Sinabihan niya ako na nabulunan ng candy ang bata,” Kristine said.

Kristine was able to talk with Ash via phone call inside the emergency room. The medical experts were able to remove the jelly candy from the kid’s throat. Unfortunately, the kid struggled to breathe before he was transferred to the ward.

The doctors and nurses tried to save the young boy but they failed to do so. The social media users expressed their condolences towards the family.

Toddler

“Gumuho ang mundo ko sa pagkawala niya,” Kristine added. She also described Ash as a kind and loving son. The latter is set to bury on April 8, 2021 (Saturday).

What can you say about this incident? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Read Also: 4-year-old Toddler Dies After Swallowing Whole Chewy Candy Accidentally

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Toddler in Davao Oriental Passes Away After Eating Jelly Candy". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.