in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

4-year-old Toddler Who Accidentally Swallowed a Whole Chewy Candy Died

A family was deeply saddened after the 4-year-old toddler accidentally swallowed a whole chewy candy and lost its life in an instant.

On Facebook, a family mourns the death of their toddler who recently died after swallowing a chewy candy straight away. According to a post by Julie Nayre Quiroz, the child’s aunt, they tried to rescue the child but they were unsuccessful.

“di namin inaasahan nang dahil sa sa isang iglap lang po mawawala sya .. hindi na kinaya ng pamangkin kung 4years old ang mabuhay pa!😭😢 nalunok nya deretyo yung Chewy candy,” the aunt wrote in her Facebook.

Toddler Swallowed Chewy Candy

READ ALSO: 3-year-old Girl Rescued After High Father Tried to Hang Her During VC with OFW Mom

They even brought him to the hospital but when he arrived, the hospital personnel performed a swab test before taking care of the child. The bereaved families of Baby Kerker, who was only four years old, are deeply saddened.

“nahirapan na po syang huminga tinary nila irevive pero hindi na po talaga na agapan gawa ng sinwabtest dw muna at inantay ang result ng hospital Ng baybay Leyte bago asikasohin,” she added.

They couldn’t accept what happened to their toddler. They mourned that with just because of the chewy candy, her nephew disappeared.

The post went viral and it can be a warning for parents to keep a close eye on their children with their food or whatever they are doing because they may lose their child in an instant. This post reached thousands of shares and many netizens extended their condolences to its bereaved relatives.

READ ALSO: 2 Toddlers Turn Pale After Left by Irresponsible Father Inside Locked Car

What can you say about this article? Just feel free to leave your reactions in the comment section.

For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter:@philnews_ph Facebook:@PhilNews and; YouTube channel Philnews Ph

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "4-year-old Toddler Dies After Swallowing Whole Chewy Candy Accidentally". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.