Counterpart of Sanaysay in English & Sample Sentences
SANAYSAY IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “sanaysay”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “sanaysay”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “sanaysay”?
Sanaysay is a Tagalog term that refers to a piece of writing that speaks about a certain topic. It usually contains the opinion of an author towards a certain topic.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “sanaysay” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word sanaysay.
Dinadayo in English = “Essay”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang sanaysay:
1. Inutusan sila ng kanilang guro na sumulat ng sanaysay tungkol sa kani-kanilang mga pamilya.
2. Naipasa mo na ba sa guro ninyo ang sanaysay na isinulat ni Franco?
3. Ano ang masasabi mo sa sanaysay na isinulat ng iyong mag-aaral tungkol sa pamamalakad sa paaralan na ito?
4. Maganda ang pagkakasulat ni Jimuel ng sanaysay at ang laman nito kaya siya ang napili para sa patimpalak.
5. Kunin mo lahat ng mga sanaysay ng mga bata sa ibabaw ng mesa ko at babasahin natin rito.
Examples of sentences using the word essay:
1. Write an essay about your New Year celebration amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Do you think it is too much to let the students write an essay with at least 200 words?
3. Marco was surprised by how deep the content of the essay of Carmina is.
4. The essay written Jacob before his sudden passing was given by his teacher to his grieving parents as it talked about them.
5. Did the essay touched your heart?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation