Navotas Mayor Announced Vaccine Priority List For Residents
NAVOTAS VACCINE PRIORITY LIST – Navotas Mayor Toby Tiangco announced the list of residents who would receive the new COVID-19 vaccine when it becomes available.
As January comes to a close, local government units are preparing for the upcoming vaccine rollout. As such, cities like Navotas have coordinated with their local health department and agreed with this priority list for its vaccine rollout:
- Frontliners/Health workers
- Uniformed personnel, such as police, military, and firefighters
- All national and local government workers in the city
- Essential workers in agriculture, food, transportation, and tourism industries
- Persons deprived of liberty and persons with disability
- Residents living in crowded areas
- Overseas Filipino Workers
- Other workers
However, Tiangco noted that the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses that would arrive won’t be enough to cover Navotas’ 267,000 residents. But, he emphasized that the city’s priority would be to vaccinated public and privated medical frontliners.
According to an article from Manila Bulletin, the Mayor said:
Pinakauna ay ang ating mga public at private medical frontliners dahil sila po ang may pinakamataas na tsansa ng exposure sa COVID-19. Importante po na proteksyunan natin ang mga nag-aalaga sa atin
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.