Lady Netizen Shares Heroic Act of Her Dog For Saving Them from Fire
A lady netizen expressed her gratefulness for their beloved dog who saved her and her family from an inevitable fire.
Dog is one of the most popular animals not only in the Philippines but also in different countries all around the world. A lot of people preferred to adopt dog as their pet because of their physical appearance and closeness to human.
A Facebook user named Caitlyn Radel-Paaby has shared the photos of her beloved dog who saved them from an inevitable fire. She shared the dog’s heroic act on the page “Dogspotting Society”.
Paaby said that the dog reportedly sniffed the burning outlet on their home. The family did notice because it was placed in an area not visible to everyone. The dog alerted Caitlyn and the people inside the house.
The family immediately called the fire department for quick response and put out the fire. The fire in the electrical box might have quickly spread over the house while the family is sleeping but the dog save them.
Here is the full post:
“My dog just saved us from an inevitable fire. She sniffed out a burning outlet that is in a place that we wouldn’t have seen until it was too late. She alerted us to the problem and we called the Fire Department. There was a fire in the electrical box that if we hadn’t caught would have spread to the rest of the wall over night or while we were sleeping. I can’t tell you how proud I am of her.”
The social media users expressed their reactions to the incident:
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.