This is the price of Miss Universe PH 2020 crown, the most expensive made so far.
MISS UNIVERSE PH 2020 – The price of the newest Miss Universe PH 2020 crown has been revealed and here are the details about it.
Since 1996 until 2017, the Binibining Pilipinas Charities Inc. (BPCI) used the used “SA-300 crown” worn by the Bininibing Pilipinas-Universe or Miss Universe Philippines winners. And Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach was able to wear this.
It is made by New York-based crown maker KS Concepts Ltd. consisted of Swarovski Austrian crystals valued at USD165. At current rate, the crown costs Php 7,986.63 and in 2018, it was replaced with no details disclosed about it worn by Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray and reigning Miss Universe Philippines titleholder Gazini Ganados.
Now, with the pageant not under the BPCI anymore, the crown was also changed and in history, this is the most expensive crown so far. According to Miss Universe Philippines Organization (MUPO), the crown was designed by the Villarica Family, the owners of one of the biggest pawnshop chains in Philippines.
This is made with “Golden South Sea Pearls and designed with gems such as Sapphire, Ruby, and Topaz” which embodies a modern and phenomenal Filipina. It comes with a hashtag #ACrownFitForAQueen. It has an estimated value of PHP 5 million.
Each elements was explained by MUPO in an Instagram and here are some details about it:
- the crown represents the achievement of a Filipina and a symbol of triumph
- the swirling leaves depicts the various paths of women to reach success and instilled with them are Filipino values
- the diamonds are the sparkle of smiles of people they will encounter and who will inspire them in their journey
- the yellow pearls show their creativity, intelligence, optimism, and fear of God
- the Sapphire, Ruby, and Topaz represented the colors of the flag which shows how proud they would be to represent the country
- Miss Universe PH statement after candidates tested positive for COVID-19
- Miss Universe PH 2020 Candidates’ Video Reached 1 Million Views
What can you say about this? Let us know!