Here’s what Billy Crawford said to ABS-CBN during first episode of his new show in another network.
BILLY CRAWFORD – Former Showtime host and ABS-CBN artist Billy Crawford honors network during pilot episode of his new show in TV5.
The same time slot with “It’s Showtime” is the new show of newest Kapatid artist Billy Crawford. His new show is aired in time the same as his previous show was but based in a previous article, he is not in a competition with them.
His new show is entitled Lunch Out Loud and being not in a competition with his former show, he said that he just got to do what he needs to do for his family and baby. Showtime have already returned to free-to-air television last October 10, Saturday through the networks partnership with Zoe Broadcasting Network Inc.
And now, during the pilot episode of his new show in TV5, he expressed a message for his former network which sheltered him for over a decade. He started his speech by introducing himself who is already in the industry for 34 years.
He shared that it is with ABS-CBN that he grew and learned a lot as an artist and host. Specially mentioning the program where he became a host for seven (7) years, he shared that it is with Showtime he learned to make people happy.
Looking back, he shared, “ABS-CBN ko rin po nakilala, napamahal ang mga longtime friends ko—Bestie Vice Ganda, Vhong Navarro, Anne Curtis, Jhong Hilario, Jugs Jugueta, Ryan Bang, Teddy Corpuz, Kuya Kim Atienza, Eric ‘Eruption’ Tai… At higit sa lahat, sa ABS-CBN ko po nakilala ang aking mahal na asawa.”
He is most thankful for his previous network for all the learnings and experiences he had with them.
Aside from Billy’s show, other Kapamilya artists who will also have their show in TV5 are the following:
- Rated Korina, hosted by Korina Sanchez;
- Oh My Dad, a sitcom starring Ian Veneracion and Dimples Romana, Sue Ramirez, Ariel Urieta, and Gloria Diaz, to be directed by Jeffrey Jeturian;
- Sunday Noontime Variety Show hosted by Catriona Gray and Piolo Pascual, also under Johnny Manahan;
- I Got You, a romantic drama series starring Beauty Gonzales, RK Bagatsing, and Yen Santos to be directed by Dan Villegas; and
- Sunday Kada Kada Sunday, to be directed by Edgar Mortiz
- Billy Respect to Women Raise After Witnessing His Wife Sacrifices
- Billy Shares Birthday Message For His ‘Everything’
What can you say about this? Let us know!