Here’s what Billy Crawford said about his new show pitted against his previous one.
BILLY CRAWFORD – Former “Its Showtime” host Billy Crawford speaks about competition between his new show “LOL” and his previous one.
When the shut down of ABS-CBN network happened, TV 5 chairman Manny Pangilinan opened his company’s doors to artists and employees who lost their job as they try to revive their entertainment department. Several workers and artists indeed transferred and here are some Kapamilya who will have a show in TV5:
- Lunch Out Loud, a noontime show to be hosted by Billy Crawford, Alex Gonzaga, K Brosas, and Wacky Kiray and produced by Johnny Manahan;
- Rated Korina, hosted by Korina Sanchez;
- Oh My Dad, a sitcom starring Ian Veneracion and Dimples Romana, Sue Ramirez, Ariel Urieta, and Gloria Diaz, to be directed by Jeffrey Jeturian;
- Sunday Noontime Variety Show hosted by Catriona Gray and Piolo Pascual, also under Johnny Manahan;
- I Got You, a romantic drama series starring Beauty Gonzales, RK Bagatsing, and Yen Santos to be directed by Dan Villegas; and
- Sunday Kada Kada Sunday, to be directed by Edgar Mortiz
And as stated above, the Lunch Out Loud noontime show is set to go against Billy’s previous show “Its Showtime” which many people has notice and stressed. And talkin about rivalry, Billy said that there’s no such thing and added that he’s just got to do what he needs to do to feed his child and family. He insisted that there’s no competition.
See how he answered such questions:
And here are some of the reactions of the netizens to this based on an entertainment website:
Nothing wrong with friendly competition. Sana they will all be challenged to do better. May the better show get better ratings.
tama nga naman. kung san ang pera at pambuhay sa pamilya, doon tayo.
Bat yung segments nila parang segments dati ng It’s showtime lmao
Meanwhile, Showtime will return to free-to-air television starting October 10, Saturday, due to blocktime agreement of ABS-CBN and Zoe Broadcasting Network Inc.
- Billy Posts Beautiful Photo of Coleen & Baby Amari
- Billy Shares Birthday Message For His ‘Everything’
What can you say about this? Let us know!