Jay Sonza silenced after Julia Barretto files formal complaint.
JULIA BARRETTO – Former broadcaster Jay Sonza went silence after Julia Barretto formally filed criminal complaint against him.
Former anchor Jay Sonza previously created loud buzz online over his controversial claims about Julia Barretto. The actress chose peace and silence following all the issues she had faced last year but it was destroyed following the false claims of the male broadcaster.
Dismissing the rumors, she posted a photo of her body showing her flat tummy without any hint of pregnancy to which the father is her rumored boyfriend Gerald Anderson. He continued to stand firmly on his unverified claims and even expressed how sorry for being not sorry about it.
And last September 25, she went to National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) and formally filed criminal complaint – cyberlibel and violating Safe Spaces Act. People were waiting for his reaction about this but he remained silent about it igniting speculations that his Facebook account might have gotten suspended again.
To recall, there was one time that his account got suspended after he revealed wrong address of the Ateneo bully. Such irresponsible post caused chaos to the real family living in the address he wrote online.
Her mother, Marjorie Barretto, slammed the male reporter over his accusations against her daughter. She said,“Yung pagka-irresponsable mo lang Mr. Sonza, sobra eh… Walang pinanggalingan ‘yung sinasabi po ninyo.”
His father, Dennis Padilla, told Sonza that he could have just called him or her mother before taking his opinion online and made such a huge controversy. He could have just verified it first before reporting as if the topic is a casual matter.
- Matteo Guidicelli Apologizes To Julia , Here’s Why
- Julia Intriguing “Loved One” Post, Is This Gerald Anderson?
What can you say about this? Let us know!