What Is Apparently In Tagalog? (Answer)
APPARENTLY IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “apparently” based on context.
“Apparently” can be translated as “waring” or “wari’y” or “Tila”. Here are some examples translated from English to Tagalog.
- Apparently, this was all just a dream.
- We should not be misled by the apparently abundant supply in some fortunate parts of the world.
- He slept the entire day because apparently, there was no class today.
- Now, apparently, after class basketball practice was postponed due to an emergency meeting.
- Apparently, I was the only one who didn’t finish the project in time.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Wari’y panaganip lang itong lahat.
- Hindi tayo dapat palinlang sa waring saganang suplay sa ilang bahagi ng daigdig na nagkataong masagana sa tubig.
- Natulog siya sa buong araw dahil tila walang pasok.
- Ngayon, waring na kansela ang basketbol praktis dahil raw sa isang emergency meeting.
- Tila ako lamang ang hindi naka pasa ng proyekto sa tamang oras.
For other English-Tagalog translations…