Translate English To Tagalog “Pantry”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “pantry”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “pantry”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “pantry”?
Based on Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word pantry refers to a closet, cabinet, or a space in the house where the food and ingredients are stored. In hotels, it refers to a room where the food served is prepared.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “pantry” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word pantry.
English to Tagalog
Pantry = Paminggalan
Examples of sentences using the word pantry:
1. All the men went straight to the pantry after thorough physical training that lasted for two days.
2. Who got all the macaroni pasta and cheese sauce I placed at the pantry?
3. Joanna is a kitchen person so she really made sure that her new house will have a pantry.
4. Take all the groceries at the back of the car and place them straight in the pantry to prevent mess here in the living area.
5. Who was the last person who opened the pantry?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang paminggalan:
1. Nagulat si Fabian nang makitang wala nang laman na kahit anong pagkain ang kanilang paminggalan pag-uwi niya galing trabaho.
2. Sino ang naglagay ng mga itlog sa paminggalan?
3. Agad-agad na kinuha ni Eugene ang mga laman ng paminggalan nila at sinimulang magluto.
4. Ito ba yung aparador na binili mo upang gawing paminggalan?
5. Huwag kang mahihiyang kumuha ng pagkain sa paminggalan kahit anong oras kapag nagugutom ka.
For other English-Tagalog translations…